Sunday, July 10, 2011

Don't call it a come back part 2

Like the title says "Don't call it a come back"... just say I'm back "Baby". I know it has been over 18 months since I lasted blogged and there have been a ton of things that have happened during that time, but we are going to focus on the most recent activities. June 24 - July 4th I was in Australia running basketball camps and it was amazing. I really enjoyed the people and my time there. I had a blast running my camps and working with the kids there. I just wish I had more time to work with them all. There were a few kids that stood out and the one who stood out the most was a 6'6 15 year old kid by the name of Eric Morgan. He has a chance to be a beast on the court with a little more time. He's hungry and he already has a little swagger to his game, which is what every ball player needs to have if they are going to be great. My friend Jodi Page has a 16 year old daughter who has Maya Moore type talent. Working really hard to get her over here to play high school then college ball here in the States. Eric is coming over to run with my Bay Area Ballers 16s squad..which will be great. I also have another Aussie playing for my Bay Area Ballers 17s team and his name is Seth Turner. Seth is a about 6'3 and he is a very good player and a great kid. Seth will make our team even better.
The Bay Area Ballers getting it rolling on Thursday(July 14-15) at the Cream of the Crop in Long Beach. We are looking to do big things and kick off our July season the right way. Well I have to roll. It feels good to be back and I promise to try and not be gone so long.
Later
Big Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment